The AAK's New look Flagship Quarterly Newsletter
Agrochem News is the Agrochemicals Association of Kenya's flagship magazine.
Produced quarterly, Agrochem News has been in circulation since 1978 and has served as the agrochemical industries mouth piece.
Over the years the magazine has evolved to a state of the art 16 page, full color magazine available Online and in hard copy and has Broadened its outreach to a large spectrum of stakeholders in the Agricultural sector from producers, manufacturers, formulators, distributers, farmers and the communities at large.
To read the latest edition of Agrochem News go to Newsletters.
The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) is, the umbrella organization in Kenya for manufacturers, formulators, repackers, importers, distributors, farmers and users of pest control products (pesticides). It is also the national representative of the International Agrochem Industry represented worldwide by CropLife International (formerly GIFAP).www.agrochem.co.ke/
Latest from Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK)
- The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual General Meeting 2017
- Call For Part-Time Trainers
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual Dinner 2016 held on Friday, 18 November 2016 at Radisson Blu, Nairobi.
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya and Kenya Market Trust partnership launch held at The Serena Hotel Nairobi
- AAK Launch Of County Level Workshops And Expos Aimed At Improving Farmers’ Access To And Effective Use Of Agricultural Inputs Among Other Services