The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual General Meeting 2017
The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya Annual General Meeting on Friday, March 24, 2017 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi starting at 11.00 a.m.
Companies wishing to nominate or whose candidates are nominated should be paid up members before the forms are received at the AAK Office. Further, those wishing to take part in elections should be paid up members according to Article XV (7) of the AAK Constitution.
The filled nomination forms should reach AAK Office by Monday, 06 March 2017 at 5.00 p.m and the proxy forms by Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 5.00 p.m.
Please remember to renew your subscription on or before 31st January 2017.
The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) is, the umbrella organization in Kenya for manufacturers, formulators, repackers, importers, distributors, farmers and users of pest control products (pesticides). It is also the national representative of the International Agrochem Industry represented worldwide by CropLife International (formerly GIFAP).www.agrochem.co.ke/
Latest from Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK)
- Call For Part-Time Trainers
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual Dinner 2016 held on Friday, 18 November 2016 at Radisson Blu, Nairobi.
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya and Kenya Market Trust partnership launch held at The Serena Hotel Nairobi
- AAK Launch Of County Level Workshops And Expos Aimed At Improving Farmers’ Access To And Effective Use Of Agricultural Inputs Among Other Services
- AAK Flagship Newsletter for February 2016 - August 2016