Personal Protective Equipment Survey Report by Agrochemicals Association Of Kenya
The need to undertake rapid assessment on use of protective clothing was voiced at environmental sub committee. A task force comprising of officers from Plant Protection Services Division (PPSD), Pest Control Products Board (PCPB) and Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) were mandated to carry out the exercise.
TASK FORCE MANDATE:
- Establish the percentage adoption of protective clothing by small scale farmers.
- Gather reasons contributing to observed adoption rate.
- Give recommendations.
The Attached document below shows the task force report.
The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) is, the umbrella organization in Kenya for manufacturers, formulators, repackers, importers, distributors, farmers and users of pest control products (pesticides). It is also the national representative of the International Agrochem Industry represented worldwide by CropLife International (formerly GIFAP).www.agrochem.co.ke/
Latest from Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK)
- The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual General Meeting 2017
- Call For Part-Time Trainers
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual Dinner 2016 held on Friday, 18 November 2016 at Radisson Blu, Nairobi.
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya and Kenya Market Trust partnership launch held at The Serena Hotel Nairobi
- AAK Launch Of County Level Workshops And Expos Aimed At Improving Farmers’ Access To And Effective Use Of Agricultural Inputs Among Other Services