Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual Dinner 2016 Invitation
The Executive Committee of Agrochemicals Association of Kenya would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support over the years for its activities.
The planning for 2016 AAK Annual Dinner is underway and will be held on Friday, 18 November 2016 starting at 6.30 p.m at Radisson Blu, Nairobi.
It is, therefore, in this regard that the Chairperson, on behalf of the Executive Committee would like to request you to sponsor as many of your staff as possible to the Annual Dinner 2016.
The function will also be attended by invited government officials and staff of relevant organizations.
The Guest of Honor will be confirmed later.
The Dinner will cost Kshs. 3,800 per person.
Find enclosed the booking form for the party that should be filled and returned to AAK office by Monday, 07 November 2016 to facilitate planning.
Chief Executive Offer
CC: Mrs. Susan Njoroge
Chairperson - AAK
The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) is, the umbrella organization in Kenya for manufacturers, formulators, repackers, importers, distributors, farmers and users of pest control products (pesticides). It is also the national representative of the International Agrochem Industry represented worldwide by CropLife International (formerly GIFAP).www.agrochem.co.ke/
Latest from Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK)
- The Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual General Meeting 2017
- Call For Part-Time Trainers
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Annual Dinner 2016 held on Friday, 18 November 2016 at Radisson Blu, Nairobi.
- Agrochemicals Association of Kenya and Kenya Market Trust partnership launch held at The Serena Hotel Nairobi
- AAK Launch Of County Level Workshops And Expos Aimed At Improving Farmers’ Access To And Effective Use Of Agricultural Inputs Among Other Services