Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) Member Accreditation Updates
As part of activities undertaken by the Anti Counterfeit steering of Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK), a additional member companies underwent accreditation training. All members are urged to contact the secretariat to reserve a slot for training of their staff.
The companies accredited so far include:
- Arysta Life Science
- Bayer E. A. Ltd
- Amiram Kenya Ltd.
- Biomedica Laboratories Ltd
- Kenya Farmers Association Ltd (KFA)
- Nordox AS (K) Ltd.
- Basf East Africa Ltd
- Cooper K. Brands Ltd
Arysta Life Science Corporation Accreditation By AAK Photos
Bayer AAK Member Accreditation Photos
Latest from Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK)
- Review of AAK Constitution held on 12th September 2017 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Upperhill Nairobi
- AAK Trans Nzoia Farmers Exhibition Held on 20th July, 2017 at St Peters’ Clavers Catholic Church Kiminini
- AAK Farmers Exhibition at Riat Market, Nyatike Sub County, Migori County on 21st July, 2017
- Report On Strategy Meeting On Pesticides Counterfeiting Held On 13th June, 2017 At Radisson Hotel Nairobi
- Strategy Meeting On Pesticides Counterfeiting Held On 13th June, 2017 At Radisson Hotel Nairobi