Recruitment of a field coordinator for SSP Project Featured
Please note Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) is undertaking recruitment of a field coordinator for The SSP Project. The deadline for receiving applications is on 29th July 2016. Below attached is the detailed job advertisement notice.
Recruitment of a Field Coordinator for SSP Project
Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK) and SNV are about to enter into a joint Spray Service Provider (SSP) training project in 6 counties of Kenya. The project will run from August 2016 to November 2017. As part of implementation, the project will need the services of a field coordinator who is expected to fill the position by Early August, 2016.
Education and experience requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Agriculture or a related field.
- Proven experience in agricultural field work including direct interaction with farmers.
- Excellent computer application skills.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Coordinate SSP activities in the 6 counties
- Liaise with AAK and county agricultural extension staff in identification and recruitment of potential spray service provider Trainer of Trainers (T.o.T’s)
- Liaise with AAK and County agricultural extension staff in organization of farmer meetings and barazas
- Write regular progress reports on spray service providers training activities at the county level.
- Act as the contact person for AAK on the ground during surveys, monitoring visits and any other field activities.
- Keep accurate records of all field activities and finances advanced to him/her
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the project manager.